Green Goddess Lettuce Wraps with Pulled Pork
By Annah “Koko” Syta
Level of recipe difficulty: Easy
I’ve always loved lettuce wraps. A little heavier on the protein than a salad, but lighter than a sandwich, they are super easy to make yet somehow still make any meal feel just that little bit more special.
Today I’ll be sharing a recipe for one of my favorite lettuce wrap combinations, but keep in mind that you can generally do this with anything you have on hand, and they are also a great way of getting rid of leftovers. Make sure to check out my More Combos section after the recipe for more delicious lettuce wrap ideas.
Ingredients for 2/3 people:
- 1 pack of Koko & Roy Deli BBQ Pulled Pork (the BBQ sauce comes in a separate container and we will be omitting it for this recipe).
- 1 bottle Koko & Roy Deli Green Goddess Salad Dressing*
- 1 head of butter lettuce (Iceberg also works very well because of it’s added crunch)
- 1 avocado
- Several radishes, thinly sliced
- 2-3 green onions, thinly sliced
- Optional: some rice or Asian rice noodles if you want to make this meal a little more substantial.
*Thicker salad dressings do amazing work as sauces and dips! I often use them on proteins such as chicken or fish or even over some rice and veggies for a simple but super delicious meal at home.
- Take two leaves per lettuce cup so they don’t fall apart once put together
- Distribute the ingredients and top with Green Goddess Dressing.
Other Lettuce Wrap Ideas:
- Spicy Chicken salad: Cubed cooked chicken + Koko & Roy Deli Spicy Chipotle Mayo + cherry tomatoes
- Salmon Carrot Ginger: Canned or cooked salmon + Koko & Roy Deli Carrot Ginger Dressing + sliced cucumber
- Vegan Mexican Verde: White beans + avocado and red onion + Koko & Roy Deli Roasted Salsa Verde
- Tuna LOVE: Canned Tuna + Koko & Roy Deli Potato Salad LOVE Dressing + dill
And that’s it! I’d love to know how yours came out, or if you came up with any other great combinations! Share your results with us on social media. Just tag us, @kokoroydeli, on Facebook or Instagram.
Until next time,